Third Party Payment
A smart and convenient way to manage your bills and daily expenses is through the use of the Wema Utility Prepaid Card. You can get a card for your teenage child, your nanny, your chef, your driver, or people under your pay-list. Beside convenience, when you use Wema Utility Prepaid Card, you are sure your primary bank account is not exposed to risk of internet fraud or physical theft.
Wema Utility Prepaid Card is a wallet-based naira denominated Verve Card. As a prepaid card, you are expected to preload the value you anticipate spending. Wema Utility Prepaid Card presents the most convenient loading and reloading functionality, as it could be loaded by fund transfer through any e-banking channel.
- This card is personalized and is issued instantly to both existing customers of the bank or new to bank. We also allow online self-enrolment.
- It is effective for web payment, POS purchase and cash withdrawal, anywhere within the borders of the country.
- The card is Chip & PIN enabled to prevent unauthorized usage.
- Convenient loading via any e-banking channel including USSD.
- The card is valid for 3 years.
- In-app Fund transfer
- Bills Payment
- Airtime purchase
- View or generate statement of account
- Download/share transaction receipts
- Self-prevent your card from unauthorized usage
To enjoy the services above, as soon as you have received your Prepaid Wallet reference number, perform the following:
Steps to enroll your Prepaid-Wallet reference number on Alat App
- Download Alat App on your app store
- Click on Get Started
- Scroll down and click on “Proceed”
- Go to No BVN? And click on “Skip this step”
- Click on “Proceed” to go to “let’s get to know you”
- Provide all required details and click on “next” to proceed to “let’s verify your BVN phone number”
- Input OTP sent to Your mobile phone and click on “Continue” to proceed to “Secure your account”
- Input email address and supply your intended password for the Alat App, re-enter the password and click on “Create Wallet”