Receive your salary and earn interest on your money with the same account! That’s possible with the Wema Salary Savings Account. Benefits include a personal loan of up to 2 million naira which you can pay back in up to three years.
- Zero account opening balance (First salary could be the opening balance)
- Access to personal loan repayable within 24 months
- Interest rate of 4.05%
- Limited withdrawals – Max of 4 withdrawals/month to qualify for interest payment
- Enables customers receive their emoluments and have access to Fixed Term Personal Loan with attractive interest rates.
- Supports the use of Debit cards.
- Transaction alerts through SMS and/or E-mail
- Access to digital banking through ALAT
- Duly completed account opening form including signature mandate card
- Copy of National ID card, Driver’s License, Voters ID or International Passport of the account holder.
Where the organization, institution or agency has an account with the bank with complete and valid documentation, the customer can present the following for identification purpose:
- A copy of valid staff Id
- An introduction letter from the organization, institution or agency fully signed by authorized signatories of the organization
- 1 passport photograph
- Copy of a utility bill (water, electricity, waste or telephone) issued within the last 3 months