Our Point-of-Sale terminals are designed to serve as alternative means for payment for goods and services, transactions can either be local or international.
Other solutions on our POS terminals include:
- Customized solutions for Hospitals, Schools, Churches, Airline, and IGR collections.
- USSD on POS
- QR (Quick Response) Code
- Contactless mode of Payments
- Payment for goods and services subject to limits set on the cards
- Standard MSC (Merchant Service Charge) is 0.5% per transaction capped at N1,000
- Increased sales due to impulse buying by customers
- Reduction in pilfering as cash-handling is reduced
- Availability of multiple network technologies to ensure uptime
- Joint merchandising opportunities