Don’t have an account with Wema Bank? There's a card for you! It is also an ideal gift for that loved one.
The Wema Prepaid Card is a stored value card that must be funded before use. It operates virtually as a debit card linked directly to the bank account of the cardholder, Funds can be loaded onto and downloaded from the card.
Card to Account Transfer
- All transactions on the Wema Prepaid Card require a 4-digit PIN. The PIN is used to authenticate all transactions.
- If Wema Prepaid Card is lost, the money is still intact. Upon the bank being informed of the loss, the card will be hot-listed, the amount in the account is retrieved, and a new card issued to the cardholder for a fee.
- Value of the card is limited to the amount loaded onto the card. Minimum Balance on the card must be N1000.
- Wema Prepaid Card can be purchased on behalf of other people (prospective cardholders).
- Applicable fees are variable depending on customers' requirements.